There's More to Get Excited About This Year
Mid-to-Large Group Signature Designs: 2019 is bringing more of the changes our members asked for. More benefits covered in full, more coverage outside of deductibles, more value in every plan, and more flexibility to make them your own.
Always local service with a personal touch.
Here’s what’s new:
- Routine eye exams covered in full as preventive care
- More out-of-pocket maximum options for greater flexibility on copay and hybrid plans
- Options to combine in- and out-of-network out-of-pocket maximums
- Lower cost share for mental health outpatient and office visits*
- Updated advanced imaging cost share to better align with the cost of the service*
- Home infusion therapy visit limits do not apply; this change supports site-of-service initiatives,
optimal care at lower costs through home care
- More promoted options for our Enhanced HDHP Pharmacy Benefit (Preventive Rx);
drugs on our Preventive Drug List are not subject to the deductible**
- Plus more . . .
Learn More About Mid-to-Large Group Offerings.
Contact your broker or account consultant with questions.
* Applies to Signature Copay 1, Hybrid 1, and Deductible 4 and 4 Non-HSA plans.
** Applies to HSA-qualified Signature Deductible plans. Preventive Rx is an optional, buy-up benefit.