Page Title for page template
Estimate Medical Costs
Estimate Medical Costs to Help Budget for Medical Expenses
Estimate medical costs to help plan for out-of-pocket expenses and make informed health care decisions and find doctors in one easy-to-use search tool.
- Average estimated out-of-pocket medical costs for more than 1,600 treatment categories and 400+ procedures.
- Treatment timelines to understand the stages of care, including early evaluations, follow-ups, and recovery time, as well as a breakdown of costs throughout.
Estimate Medical Costs tool may not be available to all plans.
For more information about out-of-network costs:
Medicare costs at CMS.gov fee schedule search tool.
Find a Doctor who fits all your needs
Using the same search tool Employees as Membersyou can:
- Search doctors, specialists, hospitals, and urgent care centers in our local and national networks.
- Filter results by specialty, languages spoken, if accepting new patients, location and more.
- See a side-by-side comparison of providers.
- Create a PDF of results to save, share, or print.
- Read provider reviews or share your experience by leaving a provider review.
Network coverage may vary based on your plan
UNI-INP-MBR-EMP-BKR-Estimate Medical Costs-Video Modal
Modal for Online Tool Video