Renew Your Plan
It’s time to renew your health insurance for 2021. You can’t afford NOT to have health insurance in 2021. Renew your plan today.
OFF Exchange Renewal
Save time this year and auto renew your coverage
If you enrolled directly with Excellus BlueCross BlueShieldUnivera Healthcare, you can save time this year and auto renew your coverage.
If you want to keep your current plan, you don’t need to do anything except pay the new monthly premium when it arrives. You’ll be automatically renewed.
As a member in 2021, you will continue to enjoy benefits that protect you and those you care about such as:
- Coverage accepted by 100% of hospitals and 99%98% of doctors in your area, so you see the providers YOU want.
- FREE preventive care—pay $0 for flu shots, vaccinations, screenings and more.
- Telehealth services through your in network provider, as well as 24/7 telemedicine through MDLIVE covered in full after deductible.
- Prescription drug savings and the safety of pharmacy home delivery.
- Up to $600 toward your gym membership or fitness classes.
If you would like to review your healthcare options, please call one of our dedicated insurance agents at 1-888-588-14501-888-769-7077. Any updates to your account must be done by December 15 in order for your coverage to continue January 1, 2021.
ON Exchange Renewal
Renew your 2021 coverage in three steps
Enroll by 12/15 to ensure coverage on 1/1/21
If you enrolled through the NY State of Health Marketplace, just follow the steps below to renew your coverage for January 1, 2021 – it only takes a few minutes. Let us know if you need help along the way—we’re here for you. Just call us at the number on the back of your member card.
Renew your coverage in three steps:
- Read your renewal notice from the NY State of Health Marketplace (it usually arrives mid- to late-October).
- Follow the instructions within the notice carefully, which may include contacting the Marketplace or updating your account on the NY State of Health website. If you signed up for coverage with a representative in-person last year, please set up another appointment as soon as possible. Any updates to your account must be done by December 15 in order for your coverage to begin January 1, 2021.
- Start your coverage and keep it active by paying the new premium amount each month.
Want to make renewing even easier next year?
Here's one easy way. Pay your premium online. It's fast, easy and one less thing you have to think about every month. Sign up today.
If you have not received your 2021 renewal notice, please contact the NY State of Health Marketplace at 1-855-355-5777 as soon as possible.
New for 2021! Now you can save on dental care by enrolling in one of our new dental plans to complement your medical coverage.