INP-Telemedicine - Header
We have partnered with MDLIVE® to provide you with a faster way to receive non-urgent healthcare – telemedicine. Visit with a US Board-certified doctor by video conference or phone call right from your home, office or on the go for non-emergency medical conditions.
* Registration is required. MDLive works best with recent versions of Firefox or Chrome. Portions of the site may not work with Internet Explorer.
What is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine (also referred to as “telehealth” or “e-health”) allows a patient to contact and receive healthcare guidance from a doctor in real time using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
When to Use Telemedicine Benefits
- If your primary care doctor is not available
- Instead of going to the ER or an urgent care center (for a non-emergency medical issue)
- Traveling and in need of medical care
TIP: Take a peek at our infographic on ER visits to learn more
Cost of a Telemedicine Visit
- Payment by credit card or your health savings (HSA) card will be required
- Your visit will cost no more than $40 if you have access to our telemedicine program
- There will be a $59 visit charge if you don't have access to our telemedicine program
- Co-payment responsibility varies by group and plan
- Our telemedicine service partner MDLIVE®, will know your co-payment amount when you contact them
Common Conditions Treated
- Cold & Flu
- Ear Infections
- Insect Bites
- Joint Aches
- Pink Eye
- Respiratory Infections
- Sinus Infections
- Skin Infections
- Sore Throat
- Urinary Tract Infections
- And More!