Premium Payment Information
Thank you for the opportunity to provide you with health insurance.
As a member enrolled through New York State of Health, here is what you can expect.
- Important: Pay Your First Month's Premium
To start your coverage, your first premium(s) must be paid in full by the due date.
1. You will receive your first medical and/or dental premium bill(s) by mail.
2. You must pay your bill(s) in full by the due date to start your coverage.
3. Confirmation of your initial payment will appear on your next invoice.
After Your Coverage is Active
1. You will receive your member card and welcome materials in the mail.
2. Register for an online account for quick access to your online member card, benefits, claims and more.
3. Pay your bill using any of our convenient payment options.
If You Need Help
Essential Plan & Qualified Health Plan Members: 1-877-687-6651
Child Health Plus Members: 1-800-650-4359
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Dental Healthy Smile Members: 1-844-829-8513
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.