Univera SeniorChoice Advanced (HMO-POS)
- Robust provider network1
- No referrals required
- $0 copay for all Tier 1 Preferred Generic drugs
- For a 90-day supply, you pay 2 times the copayment for a 30-day supply of your prescription
- Coverage for preventive dental care including 2 oral exams, 2 cleanings, and 2 x-rays per year2
- $50 annual eyewear allowance
- Worldwide urgent care and emergency coverage
- Silver&Fit® Fitness Program (learn more)
- $25 annual non-refundable fee to enroll in a participating fitness club or exercise center;
- $10 annual non-refundable fee to enroll in the home fitness program; or
- $150 annual allowance for out-of-network facilities.
Univera SeniorChoice Advanced (HMO-POS) provides comprehensive coverage for the health care services you need, including:
- Out-of-Network coverage under the point of service benefit: 30% coinsurance; $3,000 annual maximum.
- $10 copay per visit for an in-network primary care providers
- $35 copay per visit for and in-network specialists
- $0 copay for many Medicare-covered preventive services, such as physical exams, smoking cessation and some immunizations
- $8 copay for in-network chiropractic medical visits
- Inpatient Hospital Stay
- $360 copay per day for days 1-5 for each Medicare-covered stay at a network hospital
- Days 6+ covered in full
- $6,700 annual Out-of-Pocket Maximum Protection (In-network services)
Prescription Drug Coverage4
Our prescription drug coverage features:
|Tier||30-Day Supply||90-Day Supply|
|Tier 1 Preferred Generic Drugs||$0||$0|
|Tier 2 Generic Drugs||$14||$28|
|Tier 3 Preferred Brand Drugs||$47||$94|
|Tier 4 Non-Preferred Drugs||$100||$200|
|Tier 5 Specialty Drugs||30%||30%|
- $150 annual deductible on Tiers 3, 4 and 5 Drugs (you must pay the full cost of your Tiers 3, 4 and 5 drugs until you reach the plan's deductible amount). For all other drugs, you will not have to pay any deductible and will start receiving coverage immediately.
- Additional savings when you take advantage of our mail order and select retail pharmacies that provide lower cost-sharing for a 90-day supply of your prescription drug(s)
- The 5-Tier comprehensive formulary includes Tier 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 drugs. Follow this link to Search for a Medication and View Drug Tier and Copayment or Coinsurance Information.
- Our nationwide network includes thousands of participating pharmacies. Additionally, Univera Healthcare has contracts with pharmacies that equal or exceed the CMS requirements for pharmacy access in your area.
Learn more with these resources:
1 Network Coverage Information - With our Medicare Advantage Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans you must use plan providers except in emergency or urgent care situations or for out-of-area renal dialysis or other services. The Point-of-Service (POS) benefit gives extra flexibility to receive some covered services from providers that are not in our network without having to pay the entire cost yourself. The POS benefit has a coverage limit. Once your costs go above this limit, you will be responsible for 100% of the remaining costs for the out-of-network services. For information on how to request reimbursement for Out-of-Network claims, the Point-of-Service (POS) benefit, Out-of-Network Coverage, or Coverage Determinations and Appeals call Customer Care at 1-877-883-9577 , Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.; From October 1 through March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week (TTY/TDD 1-800-421-1220). Or, see the Evidence of Coverage using the link above. The Formulary, pharmacy network, and/or provider network may change at any time. You will receive notice when necessary.
2 For out-of-network providers, we will pay 100% of the allowance or dentist charges, whichever is less. You will be responsible for the balance.
4 Eligible beneficiaries must use network pharmacies to access their prescription drug benefit, except under non-routine circumstances, and quantity limitations and restrictions may apply.
To the extent of any discrepancy between this web site and the Evidence of Coverage, the Evidence of Coverage terms take priority.