More Than Health Insurance: The Value of Univera Healthcare
The value of any health plan is the support that comes with it. With Univera Healthcare, your employees get:
Robust Regional Network: 39 Counties Plus an Extensive National Network
- Access to the most doctors and hospitals through the largest provider network in New York state.
- For employees outside of the regional area, or for those traveling, MultiPlan provides access to more than 5,000 hospitals and nearly 700,000 providers across the country. Plus, our national network offers significant claim discounts with no access fees.
- Access to a dedicated Network Facilitator who will provide concierge service to out-of-area members to help them find participating providers and facilities, address claim questions and resolve any issues that may arise.
Integrated Member Care Management
Healthy U – Our exclusive risk reduction initiative with proven ROI and demonstrated effectiveness in reducing health care cost trends, workers compensation costs and absenteeism.
Tools for Healthy Living
- 6,000 Health Topics – instant access to expert information online
- 24/7 Nurse Call Line – get answers any time of the day or night
Get and Stay Healthy ‑ Health education materials and preventive care screening reminders are delivered to help keep plan members from developing debilitating conditions.
Manage Illness ‑ Support needed for employees with long-lasting or complex health conditions. The team helps employees better manage asthma, diabetes, depression, coronary artery disease (CAD) and more.
Integrated Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Other Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs) may claim they have integration, but that is often just an upload of a claims file, late at night. With Univera Healthcare, you have expert systems and professionals reviewing patient pharmacy and medical claims together in real-time, to ensure safety and appropriate medication use.
- For all of our employer groups, there is up to a 6% lower overall medical expense when we manage both medical and pharmacy benefits. National studies show between 4% and 11% overall savings with real-time integration.
- Information Connection’s award-winning online reporting helps you evaluate your health care experience. Plus, we assist with interpreting the data and make recommendations to help better manage health care costs.
And don't forget that as a local partner, you get access to our locally-based account management staff. We are committed to helping you keep your employees healthy and productive. If you’d like more information about these, or any of the programs we offer, please contact your broker or account consultant.