Univera on Demand Update: Q1 Rates for New 2017 Univera Access and Preferred Access Small Group Plans
New Univera Access and Preferred Access Plans Small Group Plans
We are pleased to introduce Univera Access for all small groups. The new plans will replace our existing valUcare Plus plans and offer new benefit designs with lower member out-of-pocket costs. We also have an additional plan, Univera Preferred Access, for small groups headquartered in Erie County. View all the new plans and first quarter rates in Univera on Demand.
New features included with Univera Access & Preferred Access plans:
- Biometric health screening – Health measures including blood glucose, cholesterol, blood pressure, and body mass index (BMI)
- Telemedicine powered by MDLIVE – See a board-certified doctor by phone or video on your schedule, anytime, anywhere, including from your own home
2017 Univera on Demand updates include:
- New 2017 Univera Access and Preferred Access plans and rates for small groups
- Suggested mapping to Univera Access plans from retiring valUcare Plus plans
- Updated product brochures for members – Coming soon!
- Univera Preferred Access Plans are only available to groups headquarter in Erie county, be sure you choose the correct county on the homepage when quoting.
2017 Univera on Demand Includes:
- New Essential Plans 1 and 2 packages with vision and dental benefits – Coming soon!
- Side by side comparisons of plans that changed
- Updated product and ExerciseRewards™ brochures for members – Coming soon!