Small Group Dental Update for 2018
In order to simplify our offerings, we will no longer offer some small group dental plans in 2018. In addition to low-enrollment plans, some plans with antiquated benefit designs and fee schedules will no longer be offered. This will allow for the development of more modern, innovative plans in the future.
The table below summarizes the plans that will no longer be offered in 2018:
|Plans no longer offered in 2018
||Univera Dental Select
Impacts to Groups and Members:
- Impacted groups will receive a Discontinuance notice 90 days prior to their renewal date.
- The Discontinuance notice will include a replacement plan that most closely matches the benefits of the plan no longer offered.
- Groups and members will automatically transition into the replacement plan on the group's renewal date.
- Information about the specific package your group will be transitioned into is available. Please contact your dedicated Account Manager or Broker if you have not received this information.
- If the group would like to elect a different plan they can choose from the promoted packages on Univera on Demand. Please work with your dedicated Account Manager or Broker to change the replacement plan.
- An Annual Group Information Form (AGIF) and signed rate sheet will be required for any group not transitioning into the recommended replacement plan.