|Medicare Advantage (HMO/PPO)
||$12.50 per contract per month (PCPM)
- Applies to contracts for new Medicare groups that are effective January 1, 2013 and later.*
- Commissions paid on Medicare Advantage products (HMO/PPO). Commissions do not include Medicare Supplement/Medigap or Prescription Drug Plans.
- New contracts through either a Small Group or Large Group plan are paid the same PCPM commission.
- New contracts are defined as brand new Medicare Group business to Excellus Health Plan (Business that did not come from any other Excellus Health Plan product and/or Excellus Health Plan Medicare Supplement)
- Paid on the same schedule as other commissionable payments, although separate from the commercial product commission group.
- Agent/Broker must possess a valid NYS License
- Agent/Broker must be appointed through Excellus Health Plan, Inc.
- Agent/Broker must attend Medicare product/benefit training
- Agent/Broker must complete annual AHIP Medicare training and supply Excellus Health Plan, Inc. a copy of the certificate
- Agent/Broker must adhere to all quality standards relative to CMS guidelines
If you have any questions or if you want to email your Medicare training certification, please email the Medicare Employer Group Sales Team at Medicaregroupwny@univerahealthcare.com or contact your Account Consultant.
* New Medicare Group business is commissionable for employer groups that have not offered Excellus Health Plan, Inc. Medicare products for six months prior to the effective date of coverage.